Thank You to the athletes, coaches, officials and spectators that made
the inaugural World Class Invitational a huge success!!!
World Class Invitational.
December 14 & 15, 2013
Session 1 Sat December 4th 8:00am Report All level 4s
Saturday December 14th
- Session 1 – 8:00am Report All Level 4s and Level 9s from Aerials, Blaze, Brockport, Chelsea, CNY,
DC, Excel, Farmingdale, Rocky Point, GTC, Valley
- Session 2 – 12:00pm Report All Level 5s and Level 9s from Galaxy, Huntington, Mid Island, World Class
- Session 3 – 4:00pm Report All Level 6s and All Level 10s
Sunday December 15th
- Session 4 – 9:00am Report All Level 3s and All Level 7s
- Session 5 – 1:00pm Report All Level 8s and All XCEL Levels
Located on the beautiful campus of Siena College in Loudonville, NY
- Modified Capitol Cup
- Level 2-10 Womens and All XCEL
- AAI Equipment
- Coaches Party
- Unique Awards
- Prize Money for Level 10 Competition
Siena’s Address: 515 Loudon Rd Loudonville NY, 12110-1462
If you have questions call us at 518-785-3481 or send an email
Our Host hotel is the Marriott and we have secured amazing room pricing of $94 plus applicable taxes for our competitors and their families. Contact us to learn more.
• Check-in: Fri Dec 13, 2013
• Check-out: Mon Dec 16, 2013
• Special rate available until: Fri Nov 22, 2013
Standard Guestroom $94.00 per night
Meet Chellsie Memmel!
Thats right, 2008 Olympic Medalist and 3 time All Around World Champion, Chellsie Memmel will be at the meet. She will be available to meet and for autographs by all who attend.
Chellsie will also be at our special party that we are throwing in honor of the team coaches and meet judges.
We have selected a venue that will allow a special spectators area to give you a totally different view of the meet.
There will be a children’s activity area for the little ones who can only watch so much gymnastics.
Of course The World Class Invitational will feature AAI equipment.
We will be giving out unique awards & Level 10 teams will have their chance to win prize money.