- No cash refunds will be issued.
- Full credit will be given for medical excuses only. Excuse must be submitted at the time of the injury
- 50% Credit will be given for non-medical excuses submitted by the end of the second classs of each session.
- No baggy clothes
- No shoes, socks, or jewelry
- No belts
- Long hair should be secured
- Girls: wear leotard, tights without feet, or bicycle shorts
- Boys: wear gym shorts or sweatpants, and t-shirt
- 15% discount applied to the tuition of the second child enrolled.
- 50% discount applied to the tuition of the third child enrolled.
- 4th child (or more) are free!
- 15% discount applied to the second class for an individual child.
In the event of inclement weather, please check for cancellations or delays of classes/practices on our website homepage, call 785-3481 or check Facebook page.
In most cases one makeup is allowed per session and is taken during the session in which the class is missed. Medical Credit or extra makeups can be given with physicians note. If last class of session is missed makeup can be carried over into next session. Make-ups must be scheduled in advance.